Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mental Heuristics


Mental Heuristics
Mental heuristics: cognitive gymnastics
My mind is fantastic: I'll do a synaptic backflip
Lyrically acrobatic
Watch me flow like I'm spastic
Flexible like I'm elastic
I can even spit it backwards
"Show my to goes everyone"
Cuz I am known to bring the fun

And mnemonically a genius
Overcoming obstacles
Seeing through junk
While others need binoculars
Vocabulary Extraordinary
Like the concepts I carry
The Master of Brevity
I'll demonstrate very cleverly
and give you a taste
Leaving nothing to waste:

With a sporadic imagination
I breakup lifestyle stagnation...
Modus operandi?
Like a kid stealing candy
Take the most from each day
I cry: Carpe Diem!
And I'll fall supine if I ever see Him
Love life and my wife
Like there's no tomorrow
No regrets, the past is past
Abandon old sorrow!

Continuous on the move
You'll catch the beat
And feel the groove
Circumlocutory
if you know what I mean?
Dance around the drama
Cuz its all obscene

My paragrinations bring
Unexpected destinations
With no hesistation
I ignore temptations
Fight the fight while I'm still free
I believe in things I cannot see
And in a quick minute
You've just had
A Glimpse into ME.

2 comments:

Jessica Rose said...

And you like my poetry? WoW, babe, really! This is amazing! I am pretty sure that I have no idea what most of those huge words mean, but I can still appreciate the creativity that you have used here. You are so great with words. You're going to be a great salesman in your job because you sure know all the right things to say to sound smart (cause you are smart) and to be convincing about it. I am proud of you for this, too. You're my inspiration. I love you!

Anonymous said...

U got too much time on your hands.
-g