Saturday, March 13, 2010

Worst mistake in a LONG time...

Ok, so a couple days ago, my wife made an AWESOME dinner and I was REALLY hungry...

I had placed our plates on the counter, and turned on the range to heat the food a little more before serving it. After doling out the first portion I noticed that some of the ULTRA YUMMY looking sauce dribbled onto the side of the pan...

...so I tried to LICK it off! OOOUUUUCH!

I pulled a pan straight out of the flames, saw beautiful delicious savory sauce and couldn't help myself.




Well I thoroughly seared the sweet taste-buds, and so it pretty much ruined that meal... and all the rest the next day too. Thank goodness the tongue is the fastest healing part of the body...

Needless to say, I won't be making that mistake again.... (anytime soon)

No comments: