Saturday, March 06, 2010

After-Party Thanks!

To my Bday Game-Night Guests:
Maurice, Jason, Brandon, JP & Melinda, James & Janean, Alex & Cat - And my WIFE :-)



I just wanted to send out a quick "thank-you" for coming last night. That was probably one of the best birthday parties thrown for me ever (gauged by quantity+quality of food kalbi and by interactiveness of the guests). It was great playing Mafia together, and Catch Phrase and Bomberman were a nice way to end out the night.

  

I'll look forward to the next excuse to gather everyone again. You guys were a great crowd!
Special thanks to my wonderful, beautiful, loving wife - who cleaned, shopped, planned, and provided the excellent grill as a gift.



I am very blessed to have such loving people in my life.

Sincerely,
Tim

No comments: