Friday, February 03, 2006

I love Sushi!

I love sushi, and sushi loves me!

Tonight Jessica and I went out with my parents to eat sushi for dinner. I love sushi, and so I gorged myself until I reached near-puking capacity. Then I stopped. I like to walk the line, live on the edge, not quite but almost puke...

Also, warm sake is my favorite drink!

So in honor of the fine food that is Sushi, I offer a ranked list of restaurants in the Bay Area (and Davis) that I have eaten at...

  1. Osaka Sushi, Davis... ask for the Oji-San... it's the best maki I've ever had! Tons of unique specialty rolls!
  2. Fuji's, Davis... their $10.50 sushi-boat buffet is excellent. Good quality at a sushi buffet was beforehand only a legend...
  3. Matsu Sushi, Pleasant Hill... excellent decor, great service, some unique rolls...
  4. Damo Sushi, Pleasant Hill... same as above!
  5. House of Sake, Walnut Creek... about a 5 on a 10 point scale: not remarkable, but not bad either...

1 comment:

Jessica Rose said...

Hi! I just thought that I should let you know that as a result of reading this I will always unconciously relate sushi with vomit. Geez... and I was just really starting to like sushi, too!!