Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Remember and be grateful...

After soliciting input about how to deal with a tight financial situation and strong desire to go snowboarding with my wife - 3 friends offered to provide $50 each! This might be a conspiracy of love...

I just want to be grateful for God's blessings on my friends, and moving their hearts to share those blessings with us! Because of God's Kingdom we are very rich indeed!

We will continue to ask God to honor his promise to Abraham for us as well:
Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.

Proverbs 11:25
A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.


Luke 16:9
I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.



Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

No comments: